Wednesday, February 4, 2015

quit talking and begin doing



After less than fortunate beginning of the year, things didn’t improve much, or at least not immediately. In moments like this I eventually reach the state when I quit or get rid of things thinking: what’s the point of anything? Blog is usually the first thing to go, but I’m rather glad I kept it. In the end, I do like it, even though I shared it only with handful of people.


As February begun, I suddenly noticed, that in my attempt to move on, I started keeping myself busy with all the things I talked of thought of doing, but “couldn’t find time for”. I finally finished the “Narnia” wardrobe, made my own sketchbook/ art journal, took my first step in hand lettering…
In the meantime things started looking up and the only thing I’m hoping for at this moment is to keep it up. After all "the way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing"...

No comments:

Post a Comment