Friday, July 11, 2014

Wedding in scraps




The side effect of a sudden drop of temperature is me stuck in bed with a cold. On the plus side, it gave me perfect excuse to finally organize scrapbook pictures. Ever since the wedding, I’ve been planning to venture into this world, which was quite new to me, though not completely.  After getting through more than hundred pages, I came to the conclusion that scrapbooking is nothing more than art-journaling made easy. And I made few of those back in the days…Needless to say, I fell in love with it since day one!
We decided that small wedding albums will make sweet and personal keepsakes for closest family, which meant creating at least 4 around the same subject. Anant is still trying to talk me into making more, but honestly I need some vacation from all the tutu…

I’ve made first three few months back, but waited with posting until they reach their destination, since they were meant as a surprise gifts. Only recently I completed ours – the last one so far.
It was quite interesting to go through all the pictures and see how same (or similar) photos look in different layouts. Obviously I feel I could have done better job with some pages, but all things considered I’m reasonably happy with how they turned out. After all, it can be a bit tiresome to rework the same topic over and over again…
Now my hands are itching to use all the new materials I got recently… I’m thinking – holiday & travel?

Family

First dance & first kiss

beach 
Men in Black 
Indian ceremony 
Wish upon a star 
...and few of my favorite pages...


No comments:

Post a Comment