Tuesday, July 8, 2014

There and back again – Pune




We’ve been extremely mobile this month. Luckily our latest trip wasn’t like the others; no paper work, no offices, just fun – pure and simple.
Obviously boys were all into football, wherever we went. Other than that we visited Anant’s favorite brewery – Doolally (great beer but only ok food) and did some shopping, seeing as the sales are in full swing.
Pune isn’t exactly interesting city, from the touristic point of view, but it is one of the few places in India, I can imagine myself living in. It has big city advantages without being as overwhelming as Delhi or Mumbai. Thanks to the hilly area, the climate is nice and it’s reasonably green.
With that said, I’m always happy to be back home, no matter how good time I had elsewhere. Even more so, when few nice packages are awaiting my return…
Fab Bag didn’t disappoint, as usual. I already tried the apple scrub, lip-gloss and eye shadows and love them all. 

Surprisingly I also got my long overdue free Envy Box. It was definitely better than the previous ones. Face wash is really nice – minty and refreshing, leaving silky film on the skin. I’m already obsessed with the nail polish. Color is great plus the application is really easy – and I know what I’m saying, cause painting my nails is the one thing I can never get right. Perfumes are really bad - kind of cheap candy with a hint of bathroom air freshener. I always said that Nina Ricci would be perfect for Barbie!

Apart from my beauty subscriptions, there were boxes full of crafting treasures. Itsy Bitsy is great for all the basic crafting needs. They have a bit of everything, good selections for scrap-booking, jewelry making plus art supplies and many more. As usual the delivery was quick and mistake free.

Bits and Pieces is more scrap-booking oriented. They are a little pricy comparing to Itsy Bitsy but they just started free delivery! B&P have less products and many out of stock, but the things they have make me come back for more every time! I absolutely love their Die cuts, charms and scrap-booking combos.

No comments:

Post a Comment