Wednesday, January 22, 2014

whimsy



I’ve been fairly uninspired during past few days. I’m blaming the quilt…
Finishing the rached thing is a real pain! Since I was trying to utilize my leftover scraps, I couldn’t really follow any pattern, so I’ve been stitching once piece to another until it reached roughly the size I need. Till now it’s been fun – piecing it together, playing with the fabric, only now I have ginormous bed sheet and no place to spread it and get the edges right. It’s been hanging over me like a stormy cloud and blocking all the other ideas with its little voice saying: you have to finish it first!
I would probably stay in this limbo if it wasn’t for a shower. I’ve noticed this shampoo label peeling of in a shape of masked face and I just couldn’t stop myself…





Only now it’s back to the quilt and the little maddening voice… finish it, finish it, FINISH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment