Friday, August 26, 2016

holidaying in wonderland



I spent last two weeks in a fairyland full of eccentric characters and truly magical places. The weather was a little more prosaic, so I came home with a cold as a memento of beautiful holidays. There was a huge Pegasus prancing among the stormy clouds.


Huge weird mushrooms were popping here and there. I swear, I almost saw a caterpillar smoking a pipe on one of them...



Stone gate straight from the opening of Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia). Do you remember castle ruins and apple trees in the long forgotten orchard?


And then there was a palace. Maybe not as old as the one in Narnia, but palace nonetheless!


Gate opening to the sky...

...and the magic door behind which the art happened.
Oh, and did I mention over a dozen quirky artists?



No comments:

Post a Comment