Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fab Bag failing big...

I’ve been infatuated with Fab Bag for a long time and, to be fair, I had good reasons! It was fairly priced, cosmetics were fun and useful and their customer service was great. And then it all changed, right around the time we moved.
The disappointments begun with very late delivery of August bag. The September bag was returned to sender, after courier was unable to locate our house. It was rather strange since they delivered the previous one, but having good experience with Fab Bag so far, I figured it was just a glitch in the system.
After some time October bag and Men’s bag were delivered – again very late, missing one product and in poor condition. September Bag was still missing
Fab Bag crew first implied that the courier company was to blame, than promised to send missing products ASAP and provide tracking details. Nothing happened. It continued for some time: promises of quick resolution, complete lack of action followed by apologies. Finally, today I received a package containing EMPTY BAG. I understand that mistakes can happen, missing products, late delivery, it’s all understandable, but I really wonder how someone could courier a virtually empty box and not notice it?!
At the moment November bag and men bag are due, September bag and missing product are still M.I.A. It’s really sad and quite shocking that company, with which I had only good experience, can treat regular customer (or any customer for that matter) in such a way. I guess all infatuations must come to an end at some point…



No comments:

Post a Comment